After the massive changes in 5.0, our first update in 2021 is focused on improving the camera view and fixing bugs.
Improved Camera View
- Arrange your cameras in a grid.
- Sort the cameras how you like.
- Hide cameras you don’t need.
- Adjust the aspect ratio of your cameras.
- Cameras indicate if motion is detected.
- View camera feed in full-screen mode.
- Customize the camera view layout.
Quick Start Actions
- Long press on the app gives you quick start actions to open cameras, accessories, scenes, or rooms.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Characteristic type filters don’t show type “custom” anymore.
- iPad will show the accessory view on the first app start.
- Improved detection of primary services.
- Improved handling of multi-service devices without label index in backups.
- Fixed: Editing a write value in workflows doesn’t open the input view.
- Fixed: Switching Smart Folders sometimes doesn’t update the UI.
- Fixed: Automation view didn’t always update after editing an automation.
- Fixed: Comparison between the current setup and old backups shows false changes.
- Fixed: “Save Assignments” button doesn’t appear when assigning only services.
- Fixed: Time-based automations show the wrong date in the picker.
- Fixed: Removing an accessory from a backup doesn’t reload the view.
Thanks for all your feedback!