This update brings support for service groups and grants pro-users more control over service and characteristic presentation.
Service Group Support
- Manage service groups
- Service groups are visible to Siri and allow you to control a group of services through Siri.
Service and Characteristic Preferences (Pro-Feature)
- Hide a characteristic for a specific service.
- Hide a characteristic type for all services.
- Hide a service for a specific accessory.
- Hide a service type for all accessories.
- Use aliases to change the display name of a characteristic type.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Improved input for automation start-events and conditions.
- The accessory state is updated more reliable.
- You can change the service type of contact sensor. E.g., See a contact sensor as a door, window, or garage door.
- Removed the play icon from camera screenshots.
- Added icons for windows.
- Fixed: Can’t set negative values in ranges for automations.
- Fixed: Temperature conditions don’t support Fahrenheit as input.
- Fixed: State of a new accessory doesn’t update until restart of the app
- Fixed: Names restored from backup only update after restarting the app.
- Fixed: Accessory view doesn’t show related automations if it’s used as trigger/condition.
Thanks for all your feedback!